Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I had finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

I had finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

Finally I had jz finished reading the book and knew the ending! Dun worry I am not going to say anything here.Happy that I had finished the book and Sad that the journey had ended with Harry Potter and gang. However they will remain as my favourites jz like Secret Seven, Famous Five etc!

Have to say that this book is the best book out of 7 books, the pace and the plot of the story was controlled in a very good way. The cliffhangers at the end of each chapter that makes you wanna to continue reading even though you are very tired (this is what happen to me and there is another reason y I am in a hurry to finish the book as well.)

I am happy with the ending how everything was explained clearly. J K Rowling is a very detailed writer and had created a magical world from nowhere! Sad that there will not be any more Harry Potter books from her.

I took my time to read and finished in about 12 hours, not at one go, over a period of 3 days. I enjoyed my last journey with Harry Potter and Gang! Hmm.. Since I got the whole series now. Maybe I should start to read all over again? Hee... Hee...

The timing of the new book is also good as I will be starting my school soon and will not have time to read if it was to come out later.

Well looking at the news, the book was really HOT everywhere. Its' sales is in terms of millions. One thing I dun understand, you waited so long for the book and instead of reading the book from page one, people jz flipped the book to the last chapter and read the ending. Hmm... This shows no respect for the author who put in so much effort to write the book. This also kills the suspense and fun from reading the book when you already know the ending. Sigh... Stupid Muggles! Haa...

So going back to my boring life again! Wish I got a wand and magical powers!

A "Muggle" Polarbear

No comments: