Tuesday, July 31, 2007

End of Jul 07

End of Jul 07

This month is an exciting one after all I wanna to play as much as possible before the new semester starts. Hee...

So the highlight of this month got to be the Dim Sum Dollies and Jacky Cheung's Concert. So happy that I had seen both and can say that the $$ is not wasted in anyway. Hee...

Due to someone missing in action for a week, I also toned down in my activities as well. Did nothing much that week less gym and meeting friends for dinner. Fun as well.

Movies, did not watched a lot. Only 5 movies. Hee... I still like Hot Fuzz than Harry Potter.

Of cos talking about Harry Potter, I got the last book and finished it alr. Hee...

Spent some family time at sentosa and hope that I can do it more often.

I think I need to meet up more with my frens as some of them I had not met them for a very long time alr. Hee...

So now so much for my holidays... School starting alr. Had to hit the books again! Hee...

A "muggle mugging" Polarbear

No comments: