Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2007!

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2007!

First day in 2007! First post in 2007! Haa....

Countdown down to all new year is always fun! Too bad this year I did not managed to do it with my best frens. I was at Loof to welcome 2007 with my frens and some of LLT frens. Loof is a rooftop bar, great place to see the high fireworks without squeezing with the ppl at the river side. Hee..... So at the stroke of midnight, we got a great view of the fireworks. Phew! If not I will be killed by other ppl on the stroke of midnight. Haa....

Thks to the following ppl that joined me for the countdown: LLT and her frens, HL, JJ and fren, Irene, Cannie, HC, LC, Aldric and fren. Hope that I did not missed out anyone. Hee.... It is a great time spent with games like Truth or Dare (Hmm... Seem like my lesson not learnt yet rite? Haa...) It went crazy and a lot of fun and gossips being dug up. Haa.... Wonder if what LLT's answer was true? Haa.... Hope that this year we got more chances to do something like this ok! Hee....

Next we broke off into 2 grps and our grp went to Bugis Mac for more gossips as cabs are not available as well. Haa... It was jz plain fun! More sessions coming up ok! Haa.... The first food that I had in 2007 was MacNuggets! Though 3 pcs only. Great! Haa...

After which, the first day of the new year was spent slacking at home. Haa...

So to all those who is reading my blog: Happy New Year and have a great year ahead!

A "brand new" Polarbear

No comments: