Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mambo Night!

Mambo Night!

1 more week to school starts and things start to get really bz. I decided to have a Mambo outing at Zouk yesterday! Since the last time we went was a good 6 mths ago! Haa.... Boy, it was fun and thks to the ppl that turned up! You all were great! Yesterday seems slow to warm up as by 11pm, the place is still not crowded and no one in the dance floor. Hmm..... But still mambo being mambo which seems like everyone there no need to work on Thursday, quickly the place was packed by midnight.

The music was a bit off tonight but then there was still a lot of things to see on and off the dance floor. Tons of eye candies (males and females included). Ordered my fav Apple shot to drink! Way cool! As I am still in the challenge, managed to get away without drinking any soft drinks. Haa... Took tons and tons of pictures, Haa.... Cam whoring starts! Knew someone knew today, Ken, who look very much like one of LLT's fren. Hmm..... with pretty good moves as well. Haa...

Funny thing is someone approached LLT with the idea of making frens. Haa... We were all shocked and speechless. Poor LLT got to ignore the poor but brave soul. Haa... I thought he was her fren jz to step up and say hi to her. Haa.... How come no one approach me one? If you are really it and see a polarbear (big, fat and white) at zouk, pls come up to me and say hi ok? Haa.....

After which, we went to eat chicken rice, by this time I sounded like Ah Du, which means I lost my voice! Haa... Went home, sent LLT to the door (she was in a hurry to send me away when she reach home. Hmm......), slept for 2 hrs and off to work again! Haa... Super man or bear huh!

After a day of work, still can go for a combat class! Haa.... Some workout on my arms... and 20 mins of butt-shaping! Haa... ... Well I got a big butt. Haa.... Tiring but fun! Had fun talking to Maevee as well. Seem like nightmare coming! Going to meet a personal trainer soon!. Hmm....

Very tired going to sleep alr.... ZZZzzz........ So do I have a life now huh? Haa.....

A "Got life?" Polarbear

No comments: