Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Polarbear, You have no life leh!

Polarbear, You have no life leh!

Heard this from someone (who in turn heard it from someone else, but since what we are doing now are almost similar) recently. Hmm... So does this mean I really got no life outside or the things that I am doing now is totally boring? Hmm...

So if you have been reading my blog, now my life jz surrounds work, gym, meeting up with frens, watching movies, nothing else, although school is coming really soon! Haa... So now I have been getting out of my house at 7.15am and only to get back home at ard 10 plus 11. Practically more than 12 hours outside my house and even OSCAR dun wanna to play with me any more, maybe he jz thinks that I am a visitor. Haa...

So does that mean I really got no life? Hmm.... On the other hand I got other frens coming to me saying that wow you are always so bz, how to ask you out when you are so bz? Hmm.... So jz what I am supposed to do?

In order to have life , do I need to go out and do different things with different groups of people everyday? That will sure make me bz but then will it make me happy? Hmm... Even then do I have so many different things to do in the 1st place? I doubt so. Haa...

I think now since I am in my LATE twenties! (Yes I am admitting that!) I need to start to let go of some of the old things that I had been doing and add in some new things into my this little boring life of mine. Gym is a new and good hobby to start off with! Haa...

Is going to gym 5 times a week considered no life? I dun think so! Cos I go to the gym is to go for their different classes and I had tried a few, even dance class. So is that boring? I dun think so! I seldom go clubbing or drinking now, so does that make me not happening any more alr? Hmm.... I dun think so! Going to watch movies in cinemas consider boring? I dun think so! Reason being I loved to watch movies! I dun really have a very big group of frens so does that make me boring? Y do I need so many frens in the 1st place, esp those that like to cheat and lie in the 1st place? Neh!

Yet, y am i being so frustrated abt what other people are saying whether I got life or not? Hmm... I dunno also. Hee.... Jz wanna to blah this out and get it out of my mind. After all this is my blog. Haa....

So no one can determine whether you got life a not cos you are the one living your own life. You choose what you wanna to do and eat, when you wanna to sleep and play, how you wanna to do your things etc. Like Nike's tag line: Just Do It!

A "No Life?" Polarbear

No comments: