Monday, January 29, 2007

Have to admit that I am old!

Have to admit that I am old!

Over the weekend, other than going to gym, my dear sister celebrated her 21st birthday as well. Haa.... Me and my sis had quite a big age gap, 7 yrs to be exact. A lot of differences but still managed to get along quite well. Haa...

So she invited a lot of her frens to the party but then meeting all her primary school frens make me realise that I am really getting older. Haa... I used to pick up my sis at the bus stop when she come back from school, so I get to know her primary school classmates well also. They all remember me as well. Haa... Had a great time catching up with them.

Well 21st birthday party, the usual things go on and fren got to sabo the birthday gal etc. Haa... For me jz go there hang out, eat the food and help to clean up after that. Everyone was so tired including OSCAR who was bz entertaining all ppl who was there. Well at least everything went well and she received tons of presents which will make her very happy! Haa....

On Sunday, LLT and me are to tired to go gym, so we did not go. Haa... Slackers! I met up with HW earlier to get his phone from NOKIA hospital, 2nd visit for his phone alr. Hmm.... Shocked that there is no crowd at Suntec at all. So where is all the people? Haa.... After that went a few places to do some shopping and we talked abt certain things as well. He actually got me to do something that I can been dragging for sometime alr. Although HW spent a lot of $$ buying a lot of stuff that day but the single item I bought actually cost double of what he had spent for the whole day. Hmm.... So what had I bought? and what it is for? and who is its owner? All shall be known in due time! At the moment it is a secret! Haa...

So now for the next few months, I am going to jz eat grass alr. Sigh... Poor thing rite? Haa...

School starts this week and first lecture 2molo! Looking forward to start school again and hope everything will be fine as well. Haa... So for now all my Tuesdays and Wednesdays are booked for lessons. Going to get busier from this week onwards!

Had been coughing since last Wednesday. Haa... Think I had been shouting too much on Mambo night then. Yesterday night cough until I cannot sleep at all. Later think I am going to see a doc and hope that he can help me contain this cough and not turned into a full blown one! Haa....

A coughing Polarbear

No comments: