Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Challenge!

The Challenge!

A challenge was issued to Polarbear a few days ago and it starts today! Haa... So what is the challenge all about? Haa.....

The challenge is to stop eating of junk food and no drinking of soft drinks for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! Crazy right? Hmm... A tough one right? Haa..... So no junk food means no fast food, no snacks, no popcorn while watching movies (Steamed corn can rite?), and a lot more food. Well no soft drinks means say goodbye to Coke (Sob! Sob!), and all other soft drinks (Ice lemon Tea included), ice milo, no starbucks, no coffee bean. Sad huh for me lah of cos. Haa...

So Polarbear had to go through all these torture for what reward? Hmm the reward is a SINGLET from NUM. Haa... Why do I want it in the 1st place huh? I wonder? What if I lose the challenge leh? Hmm.... Well I will treat you 5 movies ok? Haa...

Thks for the Vincent Ng "Ten" book. Will try to post the cover of the book here soon. The book is interesting as it gives you tips on hoe to lose weight and shape within 10 weeks. Haa... I dun think I can complete reading within 10 weeks but will try to follow most of the things in the book from exercises to what food to eat for each meal. Haa... There is a pic of him eating burger leh, so does this mean fast food is ok to eat as well? Haa....

Someone died from sudden cardiac incident again this week and he is the 7th one to die of the same reason within the last 3 mths. Hmm.... One moment he is talking to his students, the next he is on the floor alr. My condolences to his family. So this proves again that no one knows when your time will be up. Make sure every moment is spent like there is no 2molo, and spend more time with family and frens.

Hmm.... so does this means that I better drink my coke before I got no more chance to drink it? Haa....

A determined Polarbear

No comments: