Friday, January 26, 2007

Challenge over... ... So did I win it?

Challenge over... ... So did I win it?

Finally the 2 weeks challenge was over at the stroke of midnight. Haa.... So during these 2 weeks I only had 1 meal in Mac (Yesterday not counted as we only go for a drink), 1 Mocha at NYDC, and tons and tons of plain water. Haa....

But it seems like from the less sugar intake, my weight did not go down a bit leh. Hmm..... Nvrmind. I promised you (Stop looking left and right, YES! U!) that I will maintain from now to down my sugar intake ok? Haa... Finally I can drink my coke (maybe a can every week? Can?), so who wanna to be there to see me drink my 1st coke in 2 weeks? Haa....

So did I win the challenge a not huh? Haa..... So where is my reward huh? Haa....

A sugar free Polarbear

No comments: