Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 New Year Resolutions... ...

2007 New Year Resolutions... ...

So Polarbear have survived the whole year. The year of 2006 is a year of up and down. In fact I have to say that it is a pretty much exciting year for me.

Job Changing: I quited my first job in March. Then after a series of job changes, landed up in the current one for 2 mths alr. Haa....

Relationships: I broke up with my girlfriend in June. Well dun wanna to say anything. But at least we are now on talking terms. Haa....

New Frenship: Got to know LLT aka Gum Gum. Haa... The past few months are really fun. Haa.... Hope it will last a lifetime!

Gym membership: Yes took up PF Gym membership. Haa.... So now crazy abt going to gym and their classes!

Another sad thing is I lost a fren due to some silly reason and I am feeling sad abt the lost. Sigh...

So abt is the summary of my life for 2006. Haa... Now it is time to look forward alr. Haa....

So what are my 2007 New Year's resolution?

1. To lose 10 - 20 kg of my weight
2. To do my best in my current job.
3. To pick up a new hobby and a new language. Wakeboarding anyone?
4. To do more dives or to take up rescue diving.
5. To do my best in my studies, get good results.
6. To spend more time with my family and OSCAR.
* Above resolutions are subjected to changes throughout the year. Haa....

Ok ok I stop here. So end of 2007, we will look back and see how much I had done. Haa...

Happy New Year to all!

A "looking forward to 2007" Polarbear

No comments: