Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tons of names and faces to remember today!

Tons of names and faces to remember today!

Something funny happened today in office. I did not have lunch today as SOMEONE asked me to be on diet! Haa.... Actually me lazy to go for lunch alone lah. At ard 3pm, I started to get hungry and wanted to go to the canteen to grab a cup of hot tea. I need some hot drink as I am still sneezing away. When I got to the lobby, out of all ppl, my boss was standing right in front of me and he then asked me how am I? Then he decided to introduce ppl, mainly impt ppl that could helped out in my work, to me. From there onwards, I met up with tons and tons of ppl and got tons and tons of names to remember. Haa.... If you all know me, should know that I am very bad with names and faces. Haa... Me going to have a hard time to remember all the names and faces. Haa.... Literally walked thru the building meeting ppl.

A "still sick" Polarbear

No comments: