Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day. OSCAR 7th months old alr.

Christmas Day. OSCAR 7th months old alr.

Christmas day is here and I can sleep until I wanna to wake up! Haa....

Today is a day to relax and rot at home. In the morning, went to bought a present for OSCAR. He got a lot of things or should I say presents. Haa... He got a new bed, new dog shoes, a frisbee and a new water bottle. He is still getting used to the new shoes. He looked so funny when he is walking in his shoes. Haa.... My neighbour even got OSCAR a present. So good! He got new tibits to eat alr. Haa... So after he got the present, he barked even louder when he saw them, like saying "Hey Thanks for the present!" Haa....

2molo going back to work alr and my RO is going back to work 2molo. Hope I can meet up with him and he can do some briefing to me. Haa....

A "Happy to go back to work" Polarbear

No comments: