Friday, December 08, 2006

Finally out for relaxation... ...

Finally out for relaxation... ...

For the past days, I have been jz going to work, go back home and back to work the next day. So boring. Today supposed to get my laptop, so went to collect it, then informed me that my access card which is required to use the laptop is not ready yet. Sigh.... so much for my short lived happiness. Still have to go laptop-less for the next few days. Sigh...


Since I led a boring life, got LLT to watch a movie with me, still have to convince that I am not sick first. Haa.... So we went to watch the "The Free Will", a german movie. It is a movie from the prospective from a rapist and how he dealt with life after he was released from prison. It is a very long movie, ard 3 hrs. Well german movies are like that, dun have much dialogue as well. It is an interesting movie as it is from a different point of view. I give it 3.5 stars out of 5.

Had been coughing and sneezing for the past few days. Hope that it will go away soon, had been drinking gallons and gallons of water since. Haa....Haa....

A "laptop less" Polarbear

No comments: