Thursday, December 21, 2006

Today is my 27th BIRTHDAY!

Today is my 27th BIRTHDAY!

Yes I am officially getting old. Haa.... Now in the late 20s. Hmm.... Now getting old is one thing, but there is still a lot of things that I need to do before I reach the 30s ok. Haa..... So each year celebrations are with the same group of ppl, I am actually happy enough if people actually remember and send me a simple happy birthday msg can alr. Haa.... Still glad that people still remember my birthday. Hee.... ....

Yesterday met up with my grp of best frens, less one bz with work :( SK and Dan really happy that you still remember it. Haa... Nice present, which is a wallet. Haa... Guess that my current wallet is really CMI alr rite. Nice beautiful wallet. Thks for getting it after 3 hrs of shopping. Haa... Went to this place called "Carnivores" to eat. This place only served nothing but all types of meat from chicken to pork to lamb and beef. It was great although dun really like some of the meat. The beef was nicely cooked or should I say half cooked which is my fav! The next food that I luved is the grilled pineapple. I totally luved that and it is the only reason y i would return to eat again. Haa.... It is sweet and juicy, really nice. Even SK who dun wanna to eat it, after trying it he also got hooked on it. Haa.... After which, I brought them to "Loof" to chill out and talk. Thk god it was not raining so we can sit in the open air. The place is great for gathering and chill out. Luved the place! Opened a bottle of my fav Moet and Chandon champagne to celebrate my birthday! Haa... ... Thks guys! It has been a long time since we got the chance to sit and talk cock. Haa... It was fun and again Thks for everything. (Took some pics will post them shortly).

Managed to reach home b4 midnight and guess what I saw a cake in the fridge. Haa.... After the clock shows midnight, the whole family including Oscar was there to sing Happy Birthday to me and to cut the mango cake. Haa.... Before cutting the cake, made a general wish, blow candles and eat the cake. Haa... Oscar cannot eat so he got a cube of mango. Haa..... Next wishes started coming by sms. Thks to all those that wishes me, as usual HW u r the 1st one to sms! I will kill u if u r not the 1st one ok! So when going to get the jacket? Haa.....

This is the 1st time in 7 years that I need to work on my birthday. Haa.... In the past, I usually would have taken leave. This year, although I got leave to take, I did not and still got to work. Haa.... After a day of slacking, I am all ready for another round of celebration with LLT. We went to this place called "Tapas Tree" @ Clarke Quay for dinner. It serves Spanish food which was refreshing. Haa... we saw her fren there who introduced to her that place. Haa... Small world. The food all have weird names, actually Spanish names. The food was quite interesting especially all the garlic in the dishes, they are damned good that I eat them on their own. Haa.... Even though the food are soaked in olive oil, the food does not taste oily at all. Haa... Overall it is a great place to eat and got free entertainment some more by the "singing amigos". Haa.... We actually went there prepared to wash plates as we "dun have" the $$ to pay for the food. Haa... So guess what LLT gave me? Hmm... she mentioned that she thought that I will not like my present. Haa.... I wonder y? It turned out that she bought me a wallet and a key punch set. Haa.... This morning, I was jz telling her that I got a wallet as a present. Haa.... The same ting happened on her birthday as well when her frens gave her a watch and yet I also bought a watch for her as well. Haa.... So I was "forced" to change wallets and my key pouch into the new ones. Haa... Seem like I have to many cards in my wallet to make it as fat as I am. Haa....



Next, we moved off to watch "Night At The Museum" by Ben Stiller. It is abt a dad named Larry who thinks that he had a string of bad luck and thinks he's destined for something big. However in desperate of a job to make his son happy, he accepts what appears to be a menial job as a graveyard-shift security guard at a museum of natural history. After sunset, extraordinary things begin to occur: Mayans, Roman Gladiators, and cowboys emerge from their diorama to wage epic battles; in his quest for fire, a Neanderthal burns down his own display; Attila the Hun pillages his neighboring exhibits, and a T-Rex who likes to play fetch. Seems that the whole place comes to life. There is also a lot of special appearances by other stars, do keep a look out for them. It is a good comedy with some new and old jokes. A lot of special effects and it does makes a visit to the museum more interesting. Haa... Overall I gave the movie 3.5 stars out of 5. Dumb Dumb want Gum Gum! Haa.... I luved that statue. maybe I should start looking for one!

After which, it marks the end of the celebration and my birthday. The day seem to fly past so fast. So now I am officially 27. Still not old yet. Haa... But then I still got a lot of things that I want to do before I reach 30. Thks again to those ppl that remembered and celebrated my birthday with me. I will make sure all gifts will be put to good use. Most impt is to know that I had frens that still remember me as a fren and hopefully a good one. It really jz warms my heart up. Hee....

A very happy delighted excited... .... Polarbear

No comments: