Monday, December 18, 2006

Weekend: Surprise and Wedding Dinner

Weekend: Surprise and Wedding Dinner

Weekend started with a coffee bean breakfast.... Haa.... Finally not a mac breakfast but something I luved as well. Haa.... It was relaxing to jz sit there, eat breakfast, read papers and talk cock. Haa.... After which went of to PF Suntec for a tour. The place looks great, big and not crowded. the changing room also looked good and clean. So far so good. The membership will start next Saturday, jz wondering what I am going to do there. Haa....

Did some shopping after that and found out a place that sells DC comics clothes. Hmm... Too bad cannot find my size. Haa.... LLT bought a superman t shirt though. Haa.... For the gym session coming up, we bought new water bottles as well. I want to get a set of gym gear but could not get any. Sigh....

After which, on my way to meet up with the SP and rest, bad news came. The place we supposed to use for the meeting has no electricity and we had to find a place fast. Hmm.... Confusion sets in and things happen. Before I know it, we landed in a dance school named the O school. Haa.... It is a place where the youths learnt and do their hip hop classes. Quite a good place though.

After the meeting ending, a bit disappointed with how the meeting was conducted, went over to Bugis Junction, to meet up with Siti and Adam. Siti recently jz got her pay check and decided to treat us mentors ice cream. Haa.... kept teasing her to ask her how much is her budget and if I can eat this or that. Haa.... Having so much fun until she say I am going crazy. Haa.... Yah I think so too. Then I went off to the loo, came back and saw a "present" on my seat. Hmm.... decided to act blur and asked how come a xmas present is sitting on my seat, since before that I ask HC and she told me it was some xmas present for her frens. It turned out that it was my BIRTHDAY cum XMAS present. Thks gals and guys. Really appreciated it from the bottom of my heart. Glad that you all bought something not expensive but useful to me. I really luved it and will palce it in my office ok! Haa... They got me a mini penguin water dispenser. Haa... (Will post the pictures later) Thks for the wonderful and beautiful handmade Polarbear card by Winnie. U know what, this really touches me! Thks for everything.

After which, with a BIG present in my hand. I went off to met up with my long time fren whom I had not met for a long time as well. Had a nice time chatting with you. Haa...

Sunday morning supposed to went blading, however was cancelled due to bad weather. Instead, met up for a movie instead. Before that went to bought a ring for myself jz for the fun of it and I got one for my pinky finger. Haa... Tks for the "xmas" present leh, LLT. Haa...


After which managed to reached in time and watched Eragon, second row from the screen. Sorry my fault for not booking the tickets in advance. The movie was abt Eragon picked up a dragon egg and it hatched. Together with the dragon they went on to know each other better and to fight of the bad guys. It seems that the dragon egg chooses the owner. Which means it can go unhatched for a million years until it reaches the owner of the dragon. how cool is that! Hmm... The CGI for the dragon was great. I luved it. However the story is a bit too predictable and except for Jeremy Irons who acted as the mentor, then rest of the cast seemed pretty raw in their acting. For the dragon, I will give 4.5 stars out of 5, without the dragon, the movie is only 3 stars out of 5. Jz found out that the lead actor Ed Speelers has the same birthday as me. Haa... So can I be a dragon rider as well? Haa.... Must lose some weight 1st, if not the dragon cannot fly. Haa....

After which, went off to the main event of the day, Ozy and Jolie's wedding. I was the emcee and I was stressed out as I was still coughing like crazy. Before that, thks LLT for sending me to the hotel cos I dun have umbrella and it was raining like mad outside. Haa... The event went though smoothly, phew!. Saw the same few common faces again and going to see them for this Friday's wedding again. Sigh. Had a minor screw up on the stage, Haa..... but I am human after all.

I was tired out from all the activities from the weekend. Hope that next week is going to be an interesting week. Haa....

4 more days to ... ...

8 more days to ... ...

A very happy and crazy Polarbear

No comments: