Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nearly killed by Step!

Nearly killed by Step!

Nothing much happened today, except when I was going to da bao my lunch, I saw the last person that I want to see in the building. Haa.... Well, I guess it is a sooner or later thing that we r going to meet anyway. Haa....

Rained the whole day! Where does all the rain come from? Where is the rain when you really need them? Haa.....

After work went to gym and this time went for the Step Hi Lo class. Wow I was so confused by all the steps that the instructor gena aim at me alr. Haa.... He kept increasing the tempo until the last one I was totally lost! Haa... It was super tiring but fun. Haa.... I jz need to get the tempo and the steps right and everything will be all right. After which did some weights, I think need to work on my stomach, chest and shoulders 1st. Need to do some read up on what are the ways to train them. Haa.... LLT having a lot of fun laughing at me today lo.

After exercising so much, I am going to meet 2 different groups of people for dinner 2molo nite. Haa... Got to watch out what I am going to eat 2molo. Promise not to overeat ok! Haa....

I am so tired now. I am going to sleep soon. I can foresee that my arms and shoulders are going to ache 2molo. Haa....

A "soon to be aching" Polarbear

PS: Hmm... My results are going to be out by end of this week. Hope everything will be all right and I no need to da bao. Haa..... Pray for me as well!

No comments: