Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to all!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to all!

Christmas is here again. This time, it is a long weekend as Christmas falls on Monday. Haa.... So it is time to relax and enjoy the holidays. For me, after birthday mood, comes Christmas mood. Means no extra present, less fun. Haa....

Friday, started off with work. No one in office so it is very quiet. Haa... After which, attended a wedding dinner, the 4th one and the last one this month. Next joined in a grp of frens at St James Power Station, where 9 clubs are in 1. Nice place. Not all clubs I like. Out of 9 clubs, sad to say I only liked 2 of them. So to say, dun think I will be going to that place frequently though. The jazz club, Bellini and Movida, the world music club was nice. The place was damned crowded with a lot of uncles and aunties there. Cannot believe that. Haa....

Saturday, also marks the first day of my PF Gym Membership. However before that met up with HC and LC for lunch cos LC jioed us for lunch. Haa.... It is wonderful that from strangers, we turned into frens among the mentors. It is great to have formed this friendship with them. Hope that no matter where we are, our friendship will continue forever ok! Thks LC for the lunch. It was great.

Gym was next and met up with LLT and went to the Body Combat class. Haa.... Never never go with a full stomach. Haa.... It was fun and the class was full of energtic people. Haa.... I need to go and read up on the gym and fitness tips to work on my different muscles. Hmm..... So what do I need to work on leh? Hmm...... Weighed myself before the class, think I will need to keep track of it as well. Haa.... Not going to post it here though.

After gym, since both of us got no program, decided to watch a movie. This time the movie is "Charlotte's Web". This movie is between a piglet, a girl and a group of barn animals. Wilbur is the pet piglet of a young girl named Fern Arable. Unfortunately, when he grows into an adult pig, Fern is forced to take him to the Zuckerman farm, where he will be prepared as dinner in due time. Charlotte A. Cavatica, a spider, lives in the space above Wilbur's sty in the Zuckermans' barn; she befriends Wilbur and decides to help prevent him from being eaten. With the help of the other barn animals, including a rat named Templeton, she convinces the Zuckerman family that Wilbur is actually quite special, by spelling out such descriptions as "Some Pig" in her web.

The final word the was spinned was good. I must always remember that word. I felt a bit sad from the movie cos it also reminds me a lot of things going on in my life. So I must bearned to be humble and look things in the simple side. Sometimes by thinking simple, it might jz solve all the problems.


Sunday, xmas eve started off with going to True Yoga, or to say to accompany the gals to go. After which went to Stree Jazz class. It was fun and get to learn how to dance. Well go for it every week if can. Haa... The instructor taught us the grooves and the moves of the song "My Love" from Justin Timberlake. Check the moves int he video. Hmm... I got to master the cool moves leh. Haa....







Next. went to meet up with HW. It is great to finally met up with him, especially he had been so bz and we dun have a chance to meet up. Thks for the present. Haa... Even though it is belated. We watched 2 movies. Yes! 2 back to back movies! Haa....

The first movie is The Curse of the Golden Flowers. It is a chinese epic with great cast, great acting (except Jay Chou), great sets, in fact everything was great, only to be let down by a shallow story. It would be great if it coulod go into greater details. Haa.... Still I will give it 3.5 stars out of 5.



The next movie is a foreign movie called 20 Days and a Rainy Night. Hmm... it is quite a clueless show where jz plain sex and story telling. Haa... Not really impressed by the movie though. I will give it 2 stars out of 5.



This year I got the following birthday and xmas presents:

1. A pair of jeans, Thks dad, mum and sis.
2. A penguin water dispenser, Thks all mentors and mentees who chipped in.
3. A wallet, Thks Dan and SK.
4. A wallet and a key pouch (Yes the one I am using now),Thks LLT.
5. A bottle of perfume, Thks Pearlina.
6. A waterproof jacket, Thks HW. (I like it cos I choose it myself. Haa....)

Really thank for all the presents. They are all jz great presents, even though they are 2 in 1 presents. Haa...

A "Merry and Santa Lookalike" Polarbear

No comments: