Friday, December 15, 2006

My First Team Building Event

My First Team Building Event

Today afternoon attended my company team building event, Lion Trail and dinner at Jewel Box. Haa..... It was quite boring as first as I do not know anyone and they all seem to know each other and stayed in their same little grp. First, we did the Lion Trail with a knowledgeable guide, went to a few interesting places, like the Changi Chapel where they record all the military happenings during World War II, interesting place, I would want to go back if I had the time, to know more abt the history. Next we got to boat quay area, all Singapore River history came out. Last place is the most interesting place, The new Supreme courts, Yes! The spaceship building. I am quite impressed with the design of the interior and the courts. Now of course they are all computerised and looks very high tech. Haa.... maybe next time can go there and listen to some court cases. Haa.....

After which, we were being sent to Jewel Box, on top of Mount Faber. It is a good place to be there and be romantic. It is a great experience to be there and to have dinner with a group of ppl that I did not know. Haa.... There happened to have "snow" falling from the sky every night. Sigh... then it turn out to be fake snow which is foam. Haa..... Really disappointing. Cable car ride is next. It had been a long time since I took a ride in the cable car, in order to make full use of the free ticket, I took the ride to Sentosa and back to HarbourFront. Haa.....

Overall it is an interesting day, although a bit boring. Haa....

A tired from entertaining Polarbear

No comments: