Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time to help myself and others

Time to help myself and others

Today met up with a group of ex colleagues for dinner and boy was fun catching up with each other. After which, went to meet LLT and fren, need to help to give some advice to her fren and hope that everything will be all right. I am not a love guru but then hope that my comments can help u to see the other side of the fence. LLT, thks for the bottle of the cough mixture this morning. U better take care as well and drink more water ok. If not I will send u an sms every hour to remind you to drink water. Haa.....

It seems that when other people need help, I will try my best to be there to help them out. However, when I need help, where are my close frens that are supposed to be there when I am feeling down and needed some help? Hmm.... ....

This come to a point of my "ex close fren", nothing big happen but now he jz treat me like a piece of tissue, when he needs it jz reach into his pocket and will find it. When he finished using me, he jz throw me away. I am so disappointed that how things turned out to be. I made so much effort to start and maintain the friendship yet it was destroyed by him and his lies, tons and tons of lies! He knew that I hated ppl lying yet he did that to me again and again! The thing is after this, he dun even take the effort to find out what is wrong and how come I stopped contacting him alr. This means that he dun even cared abt this friendship in the 1st place! Since then, I decided not to treat him as a fren any more. To me anyone who is not my fren are jz invisible to me. So am I the bad guy here? Hmm.... I dun think so! Going to see him soon at a causal outing, dun really wanna to attend but then still have to go for the sake of others. Sigh... ....

Weekend coming and got another wedding to attend this Sunday with me as the emcee. Hope everything will turn out fine.

6 more days to ... ...

10 more days to ... ....

Till then... ... Take care

A "not so happy" Polarbear

PS: To all those who will be getting their N lvl results next Monday, keep calm and enjoy the next few days. Good luck!

No comments: