Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium


This is one movie that jz brings me back to childhood. It is about Mr Magorium think that it is time to leave the world, well he is after all 243 yrs old. So he decided to leave the magical store to his manager, Molly. However the store being magical, it is able to show its mood that Mr Magorium is leaving. This leaves Molly to bring the store back to life. The message of the movie is to have confidence in yourself!

Overall, this is a heartwarming movie, I gives this movie 3.5 stars out of 5.

I still remember that when I was a child, I too had my imagination when it comes to playing. Well cos my parents dun really buy a lot of toys for me as well. However I do have a lot of Lego to play with. Till now, I STILL LOVE LEGO! Hee... I used to build my prefect car, house and a lot of wonderful things that I wished I have at that time. Haa...

At night when I sleep, I would like to think that my mattress is a spaceship that is able to bring me anywhere in the world when I am sleeping. Hee..... It comes with a glass dome so that I will be able to see outside when I am "flying". Hee... So every night before I sleep, I would like to "program" my bed so that it will bring me to my favourite destination. Hee... Although I dun do that now, I sure missed those times. Hee....

Well have too say I am always a kid in a grown up body. Haa....

PS: This is my 300th Post. Woohoo!

A "forever young" Polarbear

No comments: