Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Shopping!

Christmas Shopping!

I had done with my xmas shopping sometime ago but KH asked me to join him in a day of last min shopping.

Before that, met up with Noorul, HC for lunch and was surprised with a Birthday Present and they gave me a naughty present. It is a lamp with a post of a naked boy and the switch is the penis. Haa... So interesting huh? I think I will place this by my bedside ok! I will press it at least 2 times everyday. Haa.... Oh yes, I did give up going to gym for Noorul ok! So if I grow fat it is all her fault. Haa...

After that, we went to take neo print. It had been some time since I took neo print and boy the systems are getting more complicated. Got fan to blow wind into your face, got a movable platform, background that changes. Totally had a fun and crazy time in there. We ended up taking neo prints using 2 different machines! Haa...

Shopping started @ 4pm. Walk here and there, looking at his list, I thought we will sure shopped until midnight! In the end, we used only 4 hours to complete his shopping and got most of his presents from Sasa, Marks and Spencer's, Crabtree and Evelyn and Royce. He actually spent $160 on biscuits alone. I cannot believe that. It was fun shopping with him. Haa... Walking ard aimlessly and then talking cock at the same time. Since we ended early, we decided to have a nice dinner at Sanur. Great food. Hee...

Oh boy, I am so tired over these few days of eating and shopping and surprises. I need to go gym and I need to sleep. Hee...

A "need some sleep" Polarbear

No comments: