Saturday, December 29, 2007

Long time no exercise liao!

Long time no exercise liao!

For the past week had been slacking from the wedding dinner to holiday and parties that I have no time to go and gym. Sigh....

So went for pump and combat. OMG! 2 hours back to back is really siong today. Haa.... Hmm... come to think of it when was the last time I did that? Haa... Well have been eating good things, think I really need to work hard to get rid of the spare tyre. Hee....

Before gym today, manged to drag my lazy ass out for an early movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks.

To say the truth, I dun have a good impression of this movie poster as I find the chipmunks very fake. I was really sick of the songs that they were singing on high pitched when I was waiting for the movie to start.

However after watching the movie, I have to say that I was impressed. The movie was about how they were discovered and become superstars while some domestic issues happen between them and Dave, their "dad". It is pretty entertaining but still this does not mean I approve of buying their soundtrack. Haa... Overall I give this movie 3 stars out of 5 for great CGI of the chipmunks.

After which, while someone was enjoying at Fish Leong's concert, I was enjoying a family dinner @ Paramount Hotel. BUFFET! Eating myself silly, it has been a long time since I do this. Cool! Forgetting about the afternoon session of gym alr. Haa... I now sort of regretted about it. Seems like to work 5 times harder from now onwards. Haa....

A "loved to eat" Polarbear

No comments: