Thursday, June 28, 2007

Transformers

Transformers

I won a pair of tickets for the Gala Premiere of Transformers @ The Cathay! I jz came back from the screening and I only got this to say... ...

Transformers is the BEST movie of this summer 2007! It is jz awesome!

The story still about Autobots and the Decepticons fighting over a cube, which contains power. So good vs bad again as usual. Autobots will try not to harm the humans during their missions but Decepticons will do anything to get their mission done.

Have to say the truth, when I first saw the trailer, it did not blew me away. In fact, I did not like the new metallic look for the robots. Usually the trailers are good but then the movie turn out to lousy, as trailers had shown most of the best stuff from the movies. However, for Transformers, the trailer not that good but then the movie turn out to be freaking good!

When the first transformer transform, my jaw dropped! It is really realistic and does not appear to be very fake looking also. Hee... Lots of explosion, lots of action and the story plot is simple and easy to follow as well.

Optimus Prime, looking more mature as a leader.


I was only a bit disappointed that they changed Megatron to a plane, but then how would StarScream hold a big gun then? So it is forgivable! Haa....


Bumble Bee got a new look, prefer the old car though even the new one looks hot!


Overall, I will give this movie 5 stars out of 5!

I am intending to watch it another time! Who wants to watch it with me again?

I want to buy transformer toys also! Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee. Anyone?

A "I want to transform" Polarbear (Yes, I will transform into a Polarbear)

No comments: