Sunday, June 17, 2007

Movies time after Recovery

Movies time after Recovery

Falling sick is always a sign from your body telling you that you need a rest! That is what happen to me last week and I make sure I really rest until enough. Haa.... I had been sleeping so much that I did not even on my PC at home for the past one week as well. Haa....

So too weak to go to gym and shopping, and I dun want to rot at home already. Well I do need some fresh air! Movies seems the next best thing to do! Haa... I know boring but then I also got movies to catch up ok! So first stop, Zodiac! I had been wanting to catch this show for sometime. GV only showing it at GV Vivocity @ Europa where each ticket cost $10! So what is so good about the cinema? Hmm...


This is a based on the true story of one of the most intriguing unsolved crimes in the nation’s history. As a serial killer terrifies the San Francisco Bay Area and taunts police with his ciphers and letters, investigators in four jurisdictions search for the murderer. The case will become an obsession for four men as their lives and careers are built and destroyed by the endless trail of clues. The movie is quite thrilling and builds up as the police always seem so close to get the murderer but had to let go due to lack of evidence. I give the movie 4.5 stars out of 5, for keeping me at the edge of the seat at times!

Next watched Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Yes finally got to watch this show. Me and LLT thought that no one will be watching the show so I decided to get the tickets at the cinema. Cannot believe it when we were told that only front rows seats are available. WOW! So many ppl had not watched the show yet meh? Haa... It had been showing for 3 weeks alr leh! Knowingly it is a near 3 hrs show, I decided to go and buy the tickets! Poor LLT got to watch it 2nd time with me! Hee...


The movies picks up from the 2nd movie and continues from there onwards. They went to free Cpt Jack Sparrow, hold a pirates meeting and had a big fight with the EIC. Haa... It is interesting how they managed to put Singapore into the movie and it makes it looks no difference from China though. Haa.... It was a cool pirates movie which closes a chapter and opens another one towards the end. So does this means a 4th movie coming soon? Hmm.... Overall, I give the movie 4 stars out of 5.

These 2 days had a fun time jz roaming outside. Haa... The weather so gloomy one. Not a lot of sun like last week where I got tons and tons of sunlight. Finally got to replace my laptop hard disk (Thks to SK!).

The weekend ended with a very fun dinner with all sorts of topics and complaints session going on! Haa...

Sigh a weekend coming to an end soon! So sian going back to work again!

A "sibeisian" Polarbear

No comments: