Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Krispy Kreme Experience

Krispy Kreme Experience

My only request for my sis to bring back form Hong Kong is Krispy Kreme Donuts! Reason being, I am too lazy to queue for donuts at Donut Factory and I have heard so much about Krispy Kreme Donuts! Haa....

Finally waited for a week, I went to airport with my parents to "fetch" my sister. For me it is the power of the donuts that made me go all the way to Changi! Haa...

Waited an hour for my donuts, oppz.... I mean my sis. Finally I saw the donuts in her hands. Haa.... I took over the boxes from her and yes the donuts are finally here! Haa.... Seems that a lot of ppl also like the donuts cos they are all holding boxes of it coming out from the arrival hall. Actually my mum saw it and was convinced that they should taste good. Hee....


These are the donuts that I had been waiting for a very long time! My sis bought 3 boxes, 36 donuts, all the way from Hong Kong. A box with original glaze and the rest assorted flavours.

Reached home, open up the boxes while other helped her to unpack. I took one of the original glaze and took a bite. It was great! Pure Happiness! I have never tasted such soft and fluffy donuts! They melt in your mouth and not in your hands. Hee... It is enough to make me fly to Hong Kong every 3 months so that I can eat the donuts! Haa... (Yes I know you will be saying "Crazy" now. Haa....)




Even though I had not tasted the ones @ Donut Factory, I had to declare that Krispy Kreme has the BEST donuts! Hee....

To share my new found joy, I shared the donuts with other ppl as well! Haa... Some of them found it to be too sweet for the liking, not for me though. Yes, I got a sweet tooth.

Out of so many flavours, I like the original glaze, cinnamon and apple, and those with jams inside them. Haa....

So who is going Hong Kong again? Care to bring me a box or 2 of donuts plssssssssssssss? Hee...

A "donut crazed" Polarbear

No comments: