Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally... Confirmation!

Finally... Confirmation!

Hee.... After some delay here and there, I finally received my confirmation letter on my current job! Haa.... Hmm... Should be confirmed on 1st May but then now then got letter. Haa.... Well better late than never. Got some surprises in the letter as well!

These few days, I started to go back to gym! Haa... Nearly coughed to death for the classes. I decided to take it slow so did not really go all way out for all the classes. After a week of slacking, my muscles started to ache as well.

One thing good from the illness is I get to lose weight and I lost at least 3 kg. Hmm.... Still remember that my weight shot back up before I was sick and even threaten to create a new record. Haa... Now it went down to the weight that I am happy with. Haa...

Seems like my appetite turn smaller now. I dun have any craving to eat any of my happy food less duo hua. Haa... I am a duo hua siao now! Haa....

Well at least someone is happy with my weight loss and loss of appetite. Haa....

My sis away for a HK trip for one whole week. So envy her! She better buy back the things that I asked her to buy! Haa...

I am feeling tired these few days! I think I need more sleep. ZZzz.....

A "tired and sleepy" Polarbear

No comments: