Friday, June 08, 2007

Ocean's 13

Ocean's 13

Today and 2molo, I will be away from office to attend a course. Haa... So fun to get out of office to do something different for a while. The trainer was good though.

After which, I was late for combat class. Then I jz went through the motion for the whole class even though the instructor saw me slacking away and tried to push me harder though. Haa...

Since me and LLT decided to catch a movie after gym, we rushed to the cinema to find that the show (Zodiac) I wanna to watch only left front row seats, so we gave up and bought Ocean's 13 instead. Then we also bought Pirates tickets as well next monday since I am so bent on watching the digital version as well. Kiasu right? Haa....

Since we got 1 hr before the show, decided to do some shopping and in the end bought the adidas t-shirt that I was eyeing on all the time and could not get it at a discounted price at RSH. Since I was there thinking about should I buy it, times flies and we got no time for dinner and have to smuggle kaya bread into the cinema. Haa....


Ocean's 13 was the 3rd movie, I watched the 1st one but not the 2nd one). In this star studded movie, the idea of this show was more or less the same as the 1st movie. It turns out to be great! The way they carry out their revenge and the way they planned their every move was great! I give the movie 4 stars out of 5. Feeling the grove with retro in the movie.

After which went for my fav Rochor "duo hua" as dinner cum supper, then I went home to pack for my diving trip 2nite. Hee... Finally After more than a year I am going to see my underwater frens again!

A "dying to go underwater" Polarbear

No comments: