Friday, June 15, 2007

Polarbear have recovered!

Polarbear have recovered!

After almost a week of fever and common flu, in other words torture, I am on the road of recovery. I think what I lack off was sleep. I have slept enough for the past few days to clock a new sleeping record for myself.

However I am still feeling a bit weak though. So I think I will still keep away from gym until next monday.

For the past few days, I had been eating duo hua for dinner, so poor thing hor. But I also dun have appetite to eat other things as well. Poor me.

Well look on the bright side, it is a good time for me to take a rest and sleep all I want to. Haa... Feeling so shiok to sleep so much as well.

So look out as Polarbear is all ready to go out and play!

A "ready to go out" Polarbear *Cough*

No comments: