Monday, October 02, 2006

A new week... Start of a new Chapter....

A new week... Start of a new Chapter....

A new week jz started and in a few hours time, I am going to start work in my new job in a new company. Hope that everything will be smooth for me in the 1st day of work.

I have jz finished my assignment, in the nick of time again. Haa....Haa.... As usual, spend the whole weekend doing it.

The super long weekend, which started since last Tues afternoon, went past super fast! I am already going to start for my new work alr. Did nothing much, did went for a swim though, however the sun was hiding behind the haze. Haa.... Yes the haze is back yet again.

Friday, went for Body Combat class with LLT. I am able to catch up with the class now, seems like my stamina is getting better alr. Haa... Need to exercise more! I need to lose more than a few kg man! After which, we went to watch John Tucker must die, was expecting a very lame show but it turn out to be entertaining! Anyway it was free tickets, so even it turned out to be lame, got no complains as well. Haa.....

Sat morning was spent tutoring Siti and Winnie for the coming N lvls, which is starting in a few hours time as well. Siti, I know that you can do it and pass your English. Once that is done, we can start to prepare for your O lvls, next year ok! Dun think too much and dun let the things ard you affect you too much ok. Focus for a week! After that you will have FREEDOM! Thks for the card with a lot of little little words. I am really happy and touched to receive the card from you.

Sat afternoon was spend ppl looking sitting in a cafe with LLT, boy it was fun and we have a lot of fun discussing abt some bo liao things as well. Haa...Haa... I finally broke the record, YES, I bought 3 CDs after a long time! Hee..Hee... until now they are still in the wrapper, I have not even open the, up and loaded it into my Ipod. Lazy me... Well one thing I managed to do is to get LLT to buy Ipod Video, we spend the afternoon going in and out of Apple shops trying to find the best discount that we can get. In the end, after a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG deliberation, LLT decided to get a 30GB Ipod Video. Man, It does look good. I also want a NEW Ipod Video! 80GB one ok! Hee... Since no one is reading this blog of mine, I doubt my wish will come true. Haa.... LLT thks for accompanying me for the whole day! It was great fun! We should do ppl watch more often ok!

Sunday morning, went to help out at the BB training camp that PromiseWorks was doing, boy was it stressed! Haa...Haa.... I had to rushed all the way down to Changi Village Hotel where the training was being held. The lunch there was great! Maybe I should book a room there over a weekend and jz relax in a small corner of Spore. Haa....

Afternoon until now was spent finishing my assignment which is due today! Got one more due this coming Fir. So got to rush again. Haa....

Ok I am going to sleep now. I will blog on my new job soon! Hope that it will be a happy posting! Till then take care....

Panda Eye Polarbear (Slept less than 6 hrs during weekend! Haa...)

No comments: