Monday, October 30, 2006

Haze is gone and the sun is back

Haze is gone and the sun is back

This weekend, the weather so good and the sun is shining so brightly even though there are some heavy downpour in the middle of the afternoon.

Both sat and sun mornings were used to for my skate lessons and we went to Bishan this time round. It was fun and there got more kids down there learning. It is always funny to have lessons with them. Haa.... I am jz one lesson away from clearing my lvl 1, I hope. Haa...Haa.... The one that is most happy is OSCAR, he was out with us for the whole weekend. He was so happy that he will wake us up in the morning so that we will bring him out. Haa...Haa....

Sat nite was spent with some of my PW frens, eating Mala steamboat at suntec. It had been sometime since we last met and we exchanged news and caught up with each other. It was fun. After that, some of us headed to Vivocity to catch World Trade Centre (WTC). To me, this movie is not a bad movie but not the best as well. It reflects on the 2 lives of the ppl trapped in WTC during Sep 11. Of course they were being rescued in the end. After watching this show, it jz reminds me that hoe fragile life can be, so always appreciate the family and frens beside you, ppl that you loved, show them that you care and love them as well. Never take things from granted!

Hmm... that is what I did for the weekend. Nothing much happen anyway. Still rushing my assignment and project though, with a lot of sleep in btw. Haa....

Right now, going to rot in office for the next 2 days before starting my new job on Wed. Hee...

Till then take care.... ...

A very "normal" Polarbear

PS: LLT on MC today, hope that you will be better after the visit to the docter.

No comments: