Friday, October 13, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine... ...Friday the 13TH

Little Miss Sunshine... ...Friday the 13TH

Before I start on anything, you all should have noticed my new beautiful blog skin, all thks to Siti Noorul who spent the time to look and add in all the additional stuff for me. Thks!

I had been wanting to blog on the movie that I watched, Little Miss Sunshine. It is a simple movie with no big names in it. The movie is abt a little gal, real life gal wiht simple hope of being Little Miss Sunshine, a little beauty pagent. Then the whole family decided to go and support her, with the Grandpa being the talent coach for her. Haa.... During the road trip, a lot of things happened and the disfunctional family also resolved a lot of their internal issues. So in the end did the little gal made it to the pagent, did she win it? Well go and watch the movie or rent the DVD and watch it. To me, this is one of the most heartwarming movie that I have watched so far this year.

This movie also reminds me that family members will be there for anyone in the family no matter what had happened. This shows that FAMILY is more impt than anyone else to me at the moment. I am happy that I actually got OSCAR into my family. He had actually brough our family closer with a common topic to talk everyday. We also started to bring OSCAR out as a family as well. It is great! Haa...Haa...

Hmm.... So who wanna to be my Little Miss Sunshine, to bring a little ray of sunlight into my life, which is plunging into darkness, now? Haa...Haa... Pls download the application form from here and email to me for processing ok! Haa...Haa...

However, i got a Little Mr Sunshine, who is my dog, OSCAR! Everyday no matter what time i reach home, he will always be at the door to welcome me home and to spend sometime by my side, as if he wants to share with me what he had done during the day, in turn I will also tell OSCAR what had happened in my day and he is so patient to listen to me what I had to say! Haa.. Haa... So sweet rite? All in return for a cookie treat. Haa....Haa....

A lttile update on my outburst on Wed. Well I am still on talking terms with him but down to the mininium. Still thinking should I jz chuck him aside or... ... Sigh...

Today is Friday the 13TH, so remember dun do all the unlucky things ok? Haa...

With Friday coming means weekend coming, I rejected a JB trip, so now my weekend is back to the normal rotting weekend which I need to do my project. Sigh! Jz bear with it and it will be over soon. Haa....

Till then take care.... ....

A very awake Polarbear as I had slept from yesterday 7.30pm to this morning 7.30am. Haa...Haa...

No comments: