Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Long Weekend... for some but not for me...

Long Weekend... for some but not for me...

Last Sat was Deepavali and yesterday was Hari Raya. So for those who took leave on monday was a long weekend (4 days), unlike me I got to work on monday, only got 3 days of holidays. Haa....

Monday had a BBQ with all my cousins and it was great to see them again and do some catch up so we had not seen each other for time. By the time I reach there, the BBQ after over, and all the food there are already cooked ready for me to eat!. Haa.... I was late due to lessons and some silly discussion for the project that wasted some of my time!:(

Yesterday was well spent as it started off lunch with SP and Cannie. Haa... it had been long since we had met up with each other and all of us are exchanging updates abt each other and Congrats SP! Haa... The lunch was great! Next time my treat ok. Haa... but have to wait ok!

After which, I went to join the other mentors to go to Siti Noorul's hse for a visit as she invited us to celebrate Hari Raya. Haa... Siti, sorry that I did not finish the 3 plates of food but I need to leave some food for your frens rite! Wow u did invite a lot of ppl to your house today. You must be very happy today rite? Haa... Nice meet up all the rest of the mentors today, had a nice time to catch up with you all today. Haa....

Next, went to town to meet up with LLT to catch SCOOP, the movie that I wanted to watched a long time ago. The movie was great! It was simple yet funny with great acting from my new fav sexy actress Scarlett Johansson and the rest of the cast. Wow the price ticket is worth it when she jz appear in that red stunning swimming costume. No wonder she was voted as one of the sexist woman alive! Haa... I am going to watch the rest of the movies with her inside now like the Prestige and the Black Dahlia. So LLT when you free to watch the movies? Haa...

Back to SCOOP (http://www.scoopmovie.net//), it was a romantic thriller where she was supposed to find a serial murderer from some tips given from a ghost. Hmm.... The movie also shows something that I firmly believed in, and that is DON'T LIE! If you lied, jz keep the truth to yourself but it will bring you no where or any good as well. The ending was unexpected as well so keep a look out for it! The cinema is so cold today! Once the movie ended jz rushed to the toilet! Haa...

This sorted of ended the whole day then i realised that I was out of my hse for more than 12 hrs. Haa... Times really seem to fly very fast today but it was fun!

I m not going to work today cos of some reasons! Haa... I am going to work on my assignment now!

A tired Polarbear

No comments: