Monday, October 16, 2006

Start of a new hazy week and What a tired weekend!

Start of a new hazy week and What a tired weekend!

The haze is back and went over the 100 mark again. From NEA, the haze could be haze over the week as well. Sigh... ...

Weekend came and gone again. Hmm.... I had not done a lot of things that I wanna to do during the weekend. Hee...

Sat morning was brought to my ex-office to shoot a video clip for my ex-commander as he will be moving on to another new appt. My ex-boss decided to ask me to be in the video so can surprise him. Haa.... I wonder if it can work. Long time did not do such things alr so a bit rusty and had a number of NGs jz for a 5 mins clip. Haa.... They said I had broken the record, I have used up more than 45 mins of the DV tape for a 5 min clip.

Afternoon, rushed to meet the youths but in the end, ended watching a movie, Saw at Cosy Canopy. I always wanna to watch the movie but no chance to watch it. It was a ok movie, not that scary but the plot was really good. Wanna to watch Saw II but then the rest wanna to go home alr. Sigh.... This is what they wanna to do then after that they complained that it is boring. Kinda of felt silly then. Since the youths are gone, then me and HC jz laze ard and talk. Hmm.. Sorry that I have bored you with all my complaints and watever stuff. Haa.... Nice to hear that you decided to listen to your heart and go and do something that you always wanna to do. Good luck to you in your new career then! Thks for accompany me until 9.30pm as well. Haa....

Nite time, meet up with LLT. Caught "The Departed" in GV Max @ Vivocity. Let me start with the movie 1st. It was great, in HollyWood terms. The both leads are great in their own roles. However, I does have some comment in the female lead though, they could have casted a more beautiful actress then it will be more conviencing, for the 2 male leads to fall in love with her. Compared to the original Hong Kong version, "Internal Affairs", I prefer the Hong Kong version. Hee...

Now to talk abt Vivocity and the cinema, Vivocity is HUGE! So huge that we almost got lost finding the cinema. Haa... Well have t say that big got it owns advantages, a lot of shops are open and most of them are not the usual ones tha you can see in town. GVMax boost the largest screen in Singapore, though to me it does not makes a difference leh. The seats are good and the leg space is big. So overall the cinema is good!

However the only downside for the whole thing is, after watching the midnite movie, the only way to go home is by cab, which is expensive, as I will travel from one end of the island to another. Cos there is no night buses or trains to go home. So they have to start planning out something with the transportion companies alr, if not I will nvr go there for midnite shows though, I rather watch it in town.

After a 4 hrs sleep, I was awake all ready to start of something that me and LLT had been postponing for a very long time! Yes, we finally started our Roller Blading lesson! Haa... It was tiring after an hr of lesson but it was fun and get to correct some of the bad habits then. Going to be bz with this for the whole mth, doing it every weekend.

After the lesson, got dad to bring OSCAR down to ECP for a walk. Actually I wanna to test if OSCAR can swim in the water and it seems that he can swim although he dun like cold water and the sand. Haa... He had a lot of fun running ard free on the beach. Haa....

In the afternoon, finally I got some time to sleep! Which I did and nearly woke up late for the wedding dinner that I attended yesterday nite. The groom was one fo my ex-colleague and boy was everything done in a very grand style. The video also looked very staged though, but then that is his style. yesterday got to catch up with a lot of ex colleagues that had not met for sometime. This is the second wedding of this mth, I still got one more coming up this Fri. Sigh... ... Seem like the hole in my pocket is getting bigger and bigger!

Today is Monday and it marks the 3rd week in my new job, I am in the midst of preparing my presentation to my bosses this Wed. Hope it will go smoothly. Haa...

This week is pretty packed with a lot of things and I am now being confused by a VERY BIG CARROT DANGLING in front of my face. Hmm... I can only think more into it after Wed, so I am not going to think abt it. Haa... It is so distracting!

Till then... Take care

A confused Polarbear!

No comments: