Friday, October 20, 2006

Spell "Stressed" backwards and it will become...

Spell "Stressed" backwards and it will become...

It is amazing how English can be. When "Stressed" is spelled backwards, it becomes "Desserts". Amazing rite? Haa.... Well at least now I know when I am stressed, I will go and eat some desserts. Haa... Lame right? I think there is still a lot more English words that when spelled backwards, it will become another English word. If you know some, jz let me know ok?

This week, I had been feeling quite under the weather, and today it jz feeling like I am going to succumb to the sick bugs. But I dun wanna to fall sick. Maybe the stress level during the week plus the silly haze going ard is making me feeling that way. I had been trying to sleep a lot these few days and yet it is not helping that much. Hmm.... So will try to drink more water then. See if it will help.

For update, I am still awaiting for the answer and hope that they will end my torture soon, and I mean real soon. Haa.... I cannot take it any longer alr. Haa....

Today is Friday and later in the evening, I am going to attend the 3rd and the last wedding of this mth. The hole in my pocket is also getting bigger as well.

Friday also means the start of this weekend, going to continue the skating lessons and meeting 1 or 2 frens, I think there is nothing else and the rest of the time is to be spend on the project and my assignments.

OSCAR should be excited abt the weekend as it means time for us to spend more time with him and also means that we can bring him out again. Haa... He jz loves going out of the house. Yesterday was discussing with my sis, how we dote on OSCAR now and the difference he had brought into our family life. He had really became a part of our family. Haa...

Ok I am going back to work now.... Take care

A feeling not so good Polarbear

No comments: