Monday, October 23, 2006

My most enjoyable (almost) weekend of all times... ...

My most enjoyable (almost) weekend of all times... ...

U know what Polarbear had never been so happy during a weekend alr! This weekend spent with the right ppl, doing the right things are jz too happy for me...

Friday nite, spent at a wonderful wedding dinner at chijimes and even managed to find a lost fren of mine! (or he found me instead) Haa.... Great to meet you again Desmond. It jz reminds me that we used to be good frens in secondary school but then lost touch in poly then. After which, went to INK bar and opened a bottle of my fav champagne, Moet & Chanton, and spent the time chatting with my frens into late nite.

Early Sat morning, went for skating lessons at ECP. The instructor is really good this time, learnt a lot from you. Thks Eugene! OSCAR was brought down to ECP for a walk as well. He is happy able to come out for a run and to get some fresh air after coping at home for so long. Afternoon was spent shopping with HW, it had been a long time since we meet up on a weekend afternoon and it was great! Walking ard aimlessly and in the end bought a few things here and there. Haa.... U and ur fetish! End up buying so many ... Haa.... After that, went to get the Sony Ericsson K800i for joyce, and I had to wait for almost 2 hrs before my number is being called. Seems like M1 is doing better liao. So Joyce got the new phone and I got myself signed up to the multi SIM card service. Y do I need this? Haa.... There is a reason behind it. The new phone is really good after playing it for a while. Hmm... maybe I should get one as well. Haa...

After which, I delivered the phone home. Then something happened! OSCAR sort of injured himself when he welcomed me home. He fell onto his back and think that he sprained his leg muscle. He let out a cry of pain and could not stand on his hind leg. Immediately, we went into panic station, although when we massaged his leg, he did not cry of pain, but still hobbled along when he walked. We call the vet and the nurse advised us to observe him over the night and if in need then bring him to the vet the next day. Luckily, he was able to walk and run, back to normal the next day. Phew... ...

After the little esp, I made my way back to Orchard to meet up with HW again and this time to watch movie, A summer of love. Haa... something happen in the middle of the movie, involving an uncle and don't push, get the picture? Haa.... It was a small interesting movie with chiam english. Haa....

Sunday morning, decided not to go for morning lesson (BAD CHOICE) cos I wanna to sleep longer on a Sunday morning. Then when we abt to go bishan for the lesson, rain fell down and the lesson was cancelled. In the end we went back to ECP for lesson and was kinda of boring. Got cute kids learning how to blade as well. Decided that we will only make it for the early sessions at ECP. Still at Level 1 , stage 2. Sigh. I also bought a new bag to hold my blades as well. Haa... waste $$, I know. After which, dad and mum brought OSCAR along and went for a little swim at ECP for him. Haa....

The day ended after dinner and I was so tired that I slept quite early yesterday and did not do much work or assignment as I want to do during the weekend. Sigh... ...

This week got to buck up on my assignment and my project.

Till then... ... Take care

A very HAPPY Polarbear

PS: I jz received the phone call that I had been waiting since last wed. Made a decision and a whole new chapter starts again. Haa...

No comments: