Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lazy day doing lazy things!

Lazy day doing lazy things!

Today is a cloudy and rainy day. Such a good day to waste it, so I continue to hide in my bed. Hee... Decided to give gym a miss since I had worked hard enough yesterday! Excuses. Haa....


LLT got free tickets to watch "The Bourne Ultimatum". I missed out the first two and sort of go in and watch with an open mind.

The movie is for Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) to find back his true identity and who was behind it! He actually run around the glode looking for clues etc. Never expect Matt Damon to be an action star but he did look very good and real in this movie. I give this movie 3 stars out of 5. Maybe I should rent the 1st 2 movies to watch to get the links. Hee...

Since this is a free screening, of cos there are ugly people. Sigh...

1. Before the movie starts, there was a queue system going on. So everyone join the queue. However when the cinema is ready for admission, the queue is gone and everyone rushes forward.

2. Since this is an action movie, how come parents would bring kids less than aged of 5 to the screening? Waste of tickets, then the kids are making tons of noise. I am lucky enough to have 2 such kids running and rolling around throughout the whole movie. The best thing, their parents jz let them run around! What kind of parents allow their kids to be such menace? What are the parents thinking in the 1st place bringing their kids to watch such movies! IOn fact I pity the kids being drags and to watch something they dun like in the 1st place. Sigh....

I dun mind if they are screening cartoons, I will understand that kids will be in the cinema and be noisy but not at some movie that they will not be interested in.

Well it jz spoilt the whole mood of watching movie that I was on the verge of walking out of the cinema and give up watching!

So I am making a plea to all parents: Pls know what movie to bring your kids to watch even though it is free!

A "pissed off" Polarbear

No comments: