Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting bored!

Getting bored!

I am getting bored with the things (Mainly Work!)that I am doing now.

Work! Both school and work's work! Sigh! Especially school barely started only! Sigh!!

I think I know what I need to do in order to relax!

Here goes the list of things I need to do:

1. I need more SUN! Which means I need to SWIM, DIVE or maybe even WAKEBOARD! Hee... I am like Captain Planet, no sun, I will die!

2. I need to watch more movies! There are a few movies that I intend to watch but their timings are only during office hours! Should I take a day leave to watch the movies? Hmm....

3. I need to inject more FUN into my life! I want to go clubbing but no one in my group likes to club! Anyone reading this can jio me out to club ANYWHERE?

4. I need a new hobby! Any recommendations?

5. I need to SLEEP! I had been sleeping for like 4 hrs per day and getting more pimples outbreak and getting more tired as each day passes by.

6. I need a HOLIDAY! I wanna to jz take an airplane and fly to somewhere where there is sun, see and sand!

OK! Said enough. I am going back to work now! Cya!

A "bored to death" Polarbear

No comments: