Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pissed off!

Pissed off!

Jz something I wanna to say to YOU:

1. If you dun wanna to meet up with me, pls jz let me know. No need to sound like I am desperate to meet and make you come all the way to meet me.

2. Dunno what up with u lately, but I am jz concerned about how you are dealing with ur $$ now. No need to act so serective about all your stuff anyway.

3. So what I am attached? Does it really matter to you so much? I still make time for frens you know!

4. If you think that you can always treat me the way that you did, what have I done to deserve this. Come to think of it, I think you do treat your other frens better! Talk about our long friendship!

5. Seems like we really got nothing to say these few days. I am not making the effort or you are not?

I really got nothing to say now!

A "Pissed Off" Polarbear

No comments: