Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend over ... ...3 more weeks to end of torture!

Weekend over ... ...3 more weeks to end of torture!

Well the boring weekend was finally over! Did not managed to do much, not even to bring OSCAR to his dog run as it was cancelled due to rain. Sigh... ... Next time then. However did brought him out for a run and boy was he tired after that. He slept the whole afternoon until Max arrived. Haa...Haa....

Met up with Ben, Andy and Darren on Sat. Found a very good place to slack. Haa...Haa... No ppl there one, next time wanna to find a place to slack and to hide from other ppl that will be a good place to go to. Managed to know Ben a little better. I think things should be going on fine with us. Thks for Andy, finally know what Bridge is all abt. Quite an interesting game.

Thks HW for meeting me up on Sun evening... when you know that I am very bored. Yes! We will go suntanning very soon, I promise ok! Haa... Haa....

The Blue Monday started of with a bad news when I missed work last week due to my assignment. Well have a meeting last fri and I missed it. Heng! Last thursday we went out for a slight long lunch and came back half an hour later. My manager was in the office when we were back, in fact he came jz slightly before we went for lunch. He did not say anything when we came back. However at the meeting, he asked how come we went for a long lunch on thursday, in front of the boss. Win alr loh. This is not call backstabbing, this is called frontstabbing loh. Thks god I am going to leave this company soon! Not going to have any regrets for leaving this company!Haa...Haa....

They had also disabled my email account so now offically I do not have to work! Haa...Haa... To me now I am jz going thru the motion for the next 3 weeks and go off quietly. Really looking forward to my next job and hope that it will not turn out like that as well. Haa...Haa...

Also lately got a feeling that one of my friendship is coming to an end soon... Sigh.... My fault or the other person fault? I dunno. Sigh... So what you expect me to do? I dunno as well. Well I care abt the friendship but seem like you dun care abt, and only treat me like your any other fren.

Ok then ... ...Till the next posting... Take care... ...

No comments: