Friday, September 22, 2006

Not looking to weekend now.

Not looking to weekend now.

Hmm... after 2 consecutive of boring weekends, I am jz so not looking forward to weekends now! Dunno y and dun ask me y? Sigh... ....

So weekends to me now is like any other normal weekdays, I always try to jio ppl out but recently seems like all ppl got their own programs and seem to put me on their waiting list or worse spare tyre list! So what do I do? Keep on waiting until all the spider webs come out? Haa.... ...

Well it is friday now and seems like the coming weekend is going to be the same... ... So wat am I going to do? I am running out of frens to call alr. In fact I have ran out of frens to call alr. So what does this mean? Hmm... I dun have enough frens? Haa... Hmm....

Well my best fren's birthday is coming real soon (in fact next monday), I really hope that you can squeeze out some time for me lah, so that we can celebrate your birthday can? U know who u r, so jz let me know when u r free ok! Hee... I also dunno if you read my blog a not. Sigh!

OK to all who is reading this post now, dun be depressed by my post ok? (Haa...Haa.... Fat hope rite!) Enjoy ur weekend ok! Till then.... .... Take care!

No comments: