Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Happy Birthday to YOU (HW)!

Happy 28th Birthday to you! Haa...Haa.... Today you are one year older and one year wiser ok! Hope that you will have ur beloved one to celebrate with you soon! Haa...Haa... So remember to use that bag that I gave you ok! Glad that you like it lah! (Ok I am the one that brought you to the shop to choose it anyway).

This week started off with my BEST BUDDY birthday! Well this week for me is going to be a good week cos after tomorrow afternoon, I no need to work any more. Haa...Haa.... I will slack at home until next Mon where i will start with my new job. Hope everything will be smooth from there onwards. I declare this week will not be a week or torture but will be a week of relaxation and doing my assignments. Haa.... I am going to slack and slack and slack!

The weekend came and went past very fast, except to meet up with HW to "celebrate" his birthday. (His main motive is to buy mooncake. PS: My mum say thks for the box of mooncake.) Did a little bit of exercise by blading. Hee..Hee...

For this week, I am going to go and "bake" myself under the sun. I will to get the tan that I always wanted! Hope that the sun will be out full power for the next 3 days!

Meantime I will continue to slack in office... ....

Till then... Take care!

PS: Today is also OSCAR 4th MTH alr! Haa...Haa.... Also mark the second mth in our home alr!

No comments: