Monday, September 04, 2006

History is a past that teaches not to repeat itself again... Tomorrow is a day to look forward!

History is a past that teaches not to repeat itself again... Tomorrow is a day to look forward!

"History is a past that teaches not to repeat itself again... Tomorrow is a day to look forward!" This statement is from someone (Ben) that i knew over the weekend. It is a interesting and very true statement. Well at least have to say that I learnt something new today!

This weekend was considered a bz weekend? Hmm.... Not sure but it went past so fast that I dunno what I am doing as well!

The weekend started off with a new mentorship term starts and I met up with my new mentee, Benjamin Ang. Well i dunno what is his 1st impression of me, however my 1st impression of him is he is very active in sports, passionate in the things that he does and hmm... he is a bit quiet, maybe shy lah. Haa..Haa... Now got to think of ideas on what to do during our sessions for the next few months.

The session was a bit messy, everyone jz dunno what to do next. Well it could be better managed if more thoughts are given into it. Sigh... Glad to see that many mentors and mentees were there. Hope that all will turn out fine.

After which, went home and saw OSCAR in a brand new image. He went for this 1st grooming! Well have to say that the groomer did a pretty good job, and now he looked better but still as naughty. Will post his new image pic here soon. Haa...Haa...

Ended Sat with a movie with HW. Thks for accompanying me loh. Hee...Hee... Sorry that we cannot go sun tanning last sun. Will make up by going this weekend ok!

Sun meet up with a few old frens and did some sports. Quite happy with myself as even I have not blade for some time, I have to say that I am still quite smooth in it. Hee...Hee... Which means no falling down. Hee... after which spent the evening jz hanging out.

Nothing much done this weekend, a bit wasted rite? Well dun worry hope that next week will be better!

Monday blues coming up... ... Haa.... Till then... ... Take care

No comments: