Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bean there, done that twice!

Bean there, done that twice!

This weekend nothing special. Pretty much normal weekend for me. Supposed to work on my assignment but in the end did not really do anything on it. Haa.... This means I am in DEEP SHIT!

Started the weekend with a combo of Body pump and combat classes. It had been a week since I last attended any class since I am rushing my last assignment the whole of last week. It was crazy. I ended up with aching legs that much lasted me through the whole weekend. Haa...



After which, ended the night with the only show I watched over the weekend, Mr Bean's Holiday. Hmm... Supposed to watch this with Siti and Winnie on Saturday morning. Sorry leh ladies, last min got to go library and find some books on Saturday morning. In the end, I was cheated by the online search and ended nothing at Woodlands library. Thks Siti for helping me to get the book form Jurong library. Hee....

Anyway back to the movie. The movie was Mr Bean second movie outing and the first one was 10 years ago. The story started off as Mr Bean tired of the dreary, wet London weather, and packs up his suitcase and camcorder to head to Cannes for some sun on the beach. Not that he paid for it but he won it through some fund raising event for a roof top. Ah...vacation. But his trip doesn't go as smoothly as he had hoped when the bumbling Bean falls face first into a series of mishaps and fortunate coincidences, far-fetched enough to make his own avant-garde film. He ended up "babysitting" a kid who got separated from his dad. Who caused that to happen? No prize for guessing the right answer. So a series of things happened along the way as both the kid and Mr Bean are heading towards the same direction. I had to say that I was impressed with the ending which was very cleverly thought of to link up the whole story.

I find the movie a bit draggy at times with tons of reused jokes form Mr Bean series, which I happen to be a BIG fan of it. Overall, it is an entertaining film that no brain cells are used when watching the show. Haa... I will give the movie 3.5 stars out of 5, the 0.5 star is for the interesting twist to the ending of the show.

Saturday, nothing much happen less going for combat class again. My fav class of the week. Then slack at TCC for some chit chat, then meet up with HW for Mr Bean again. Yes! The only show I watch over the weekend. Meeting HW is always a fun event for me, even though we usually do the same normal stuff like movies and la kopi. Cos we got endless topics to talk on and it jz goes on and on. Haa... This time round we la kopi until 4 am in the morning. Still have not break any record yet though. Coffee Club is always our default la kopi location! My fav morning dew!

Tried doing my assignment but then decided to sleep cos I am so tired. My brain cannot function as normal already.

Going to sleep alr... .... ZZZ zzz

A "aching legs" Polarbear

No comments: