Wednesday, February 28, 2007

End of Feb 07

End of Feb 07

Very fast, Feb is here and gone again. A very short month of 28 days, but a very happy month for me. Haa....

The month started with a BANG! A start of a brand new chapter with someone special. Hee.... Loved every moment of it. Sorry that got to spend V Day alone though... Well to me every moment with you is great ok! Also got to finally met up with your parents. One big day and I think I passed with "flying colours" huh? Haa... Thks for the gift as well.

School started as well and started to get busy as well. I had not really started on my revision yet but I think I better start now. If not, I sure to die from it.

Watched a few movies, and have to say that my fav movie for this month will be The Last King of Scotland. Great acting! Hee... This month is also the month for Oscars to be given out and have to say that all are deserving winners. Hee.... Plus I won a contest from it. I wonder what I had won. Supposed to worth $400 of goodies leh. Haa....

This month, I had not been attending gym due to holidays and other activities. So sad. I missed gym a lot. Sigh.. Will try to make it up this month. I also did NVM, 60 storeys @ Republic Plaza. It was jz great and fun. Let do it again! Haa...

Listed a few things to do in End of Jan post, but seems like I had not done most of it. Will try to do it for this month ok! Hee.... Polarbear got to be more discipline hor. Hee....

At work, nothing much changes except got a new colleague and I am not cool with him. Period!

In March, I got to be very busy with all my assignments due and tons of things to do! Hee.... Wished me luck!

A "poor thing at work" Polarbear

No comments: