Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend of nerves!

Weekend of nerves!

This weekend is sure a weekend of nerves! Haa.... Let start of with Friday where we were watching movie (review later) and as the movie started, the conversation behind us also started. WTF! As I cannot concentrate between both conversations, I decided to turn behind and say "Do u mind?" and the stupid guy with the BIGGEST mouth came back with a reply "I mind", and the conversation continues and instead of using my combat moves on him which I am tempted to, I decided to shift seats. After a while, the couple decided that a cinema is not a good place to talk and leaves the cinema. WTF! Who in the right mind will spend $18 and then dun watch a movie! I am cursing him since ever since! Haa....

So what was the movie? Little Children, a movie abt adultery basically. Haa.... It all started in a suburban town full of perfect parents devoted to rearing their children, a stay-at-home mom has an affair with an ex-jock stay-at-home dad who rebels against his wife's wishes that he become a big-bucks lawyer. Nice story, a bit slow, and great acting from Kate Winslet. I give the movie 3.5 stars out of 5.


On Saturday, went for the Combat class, decided to give the pump a miss as I had attend one the day before (a last min one). Haa.... It was totally fun and crazy! I totally loved Sue's classes! Haa... No rest and all the way chiong until it is all over. Haa...

After which, met up with the HW, Danny and SK, intention to buy some CNY clothing, in the end bought rings, Haa.... Yes I bought one too! A pair of the sandals that I had been eyeing for so long. Thk you for picking the colour for me! It is sort of also the first time that we are meeting up together and it was great! I was in a semi freaking out mode cos of some reason but then it all went well! Chopped approved! Haa....

After that, we decided to go to Vivocity for a movie since HW and SK had not been there for a movie yet! So what we watched? A comedy called "Clerks II". Damn lame and sort of funny as well. R21 movie but I think it is still censored at parts. Sigh.... Haa... LLT so tired that she jz fell asleep in the movie. Poor thing huh? I give the movie 2 stars out of 5.


After a packed Friday and Saturday, I decided to let Sunday be a rest day and I spent the whole day resting (read: Sleeping). Haa.... Did a bit of spring cleaning as well, playing with dog Haa.... CNY is coming! Time to feast again! Haa.... The thing that I am dread of finally happened yesterday! Haa... I m totally in freaking out mode now!

Me going back to sleep! ZZZ...zzz....

A Rest-a-lot Polarbear

No comments: