Monday, February 19, 2007

Time to face the moment of truth ... ... on 2nd Day of CNY

Time to face the moment of truth ... ... on 2nd Day of CNY

1st day of CNY. Went to Grandma's house and met up with a lot of relatives of cos red packets is a must. Spent the whole day rotting until night time. met up and watched "Ghost Rider". OMG! it seems like most ppl got the same thought and I think all shows are sold out! Crazy!


So Ghost Rider is another movie that was from a comic book. Superstar motorcycle stunt rider Johnny Blaze (Nicholas Cage) strikes a deal with the vile Mephistopheles for the most precious of commodities - his immortal soul. Now Johnny Blaze is forever destined to ride night after night as the host to the powerful supernatural entity known as the Ghost Rider. The movie is quiet a decent one with all the cool CG effects. Seems like we will see more sequels from the Ghost Rider. Hee.... I give 3.5 stars out of 5. Decent storyline with good acting. I jz loved Eva Mendes!

Today, was a nerve wrecking day for me. I could not sleep the night before. Haa... In the afternoon, went for a house visit for CNY and had lunch together. Haa... Met up with a few VIPs!
After which, I had invited my grp of pals to my home for steamboat dinner. yes! The 2nd one for me in the day. Haa... It was fun to do this. Hee... We should do this more often ok! Hee... Played Blackjack and won a bit of $$. All thks to my lucky star. Haa...

Meantime, my frens played mahjong with my parents. Haa.... Now still playing. Think they will play until early morning! Good luck to all of you! Haa... Dun let my mum win all the $$ ok? Haa....

A LUCKY Polarbear

No comments: