Wednesday, November 01, 2006

First Day at new job again.... Haa.....

First Day at new job again.... Haa.....

Today is a good 1st day at work even though I got nothing to do except for the whole morning of induction and meeting my new reporting officer etc. So everyone is good there, so far so good. Hope that the other side will be as good can alr. Haa....

Hmm... It is seems like I am going to deal with some of the items that I had dealt with before. So am I going to enjoy it? I dunno. It seems like they are going to send me in as a MOLE. Haa... going in to spy on what the others are doing and make sure our company will get the contract. Hmm... Interesting.

Well this year sure fly passed fast, it seems like I jz did countdown yesterday and now we are alr in Nov going on to Dec. Hmm.. come to think of it, I had done a lot of crazy things this year and hope that I can continue the trend next year as well. Haa... This month also makes my exam month, got to start to study alr. Arghhhhhh......... May the nightmare begin. Haa....Haa.....

Till then.... Take care....

A "going to be stressed out" Polarbear

No comments: