Monday, November 20, 2006

Exam 2day! Mugging still in process...

Exam 2day! Mugging still in process...

In another few hours time, I will having my exam alr. Lucky that I only had 1 paper this year, but seems like I m not in the mood to study leh. Sigh.... Y? I also dunno? Still, I have to study hard so that I will not .... .... So wish me luck! I need all the luck I need!

Over the weekend, nothing much happen as I was bz mugging for my exam. On Sat, brought OSCAR to see the vet and had his jab for heartworm prevention, the next jab will be one year later. Hee.... After which brought him to his 1st MS outing at a dog cafe. We were late and when we reach there, I was shocked! I had never see so many MS in a single place before! There could be easily 30 MS together and all in different shape and sizes. OSCAR was shy and kept sticking to us, hiding btw out legs. He did venture out to meet some new frens under our encouragement and came back to us to make sure that we did not abandon him there. Haa.... It was great to meet some other MS owners as well and I get to know some of them as well. Well definitely join them in their next outing as well. Haa.... During the trip home, I think OSCAR got car sick and puked all over my pants. Yucks! Disgusting but then still have to endure all the way back. Think he was tired from the outing and he was knocked out for the whole night. Hee.....

On sun evening, met up with HW cos he want to make new specs. So we went and each of us are now proud owners of new pair of specs. I got myself a pair of plastic retro nerdy looking specs. I loved it and will be getting it next week! Haa... It caused a little hole inside my wallet as well. Had dinner with HW, it has been sometime since we met and did some catch up with one another as well even though I did avoid the topic that caused some argument last time round. So he is confirmed getting a car, it is only a matter of time. With the increment of GST, it will be sooner and not later. Hee....

Counting down to my only paper in this sem... ... and everything will be over soon! Hope that I had study enough for the paper.

A very tired Polarbear

No comments: