Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My first post exam activity!

My first post exam activity!

Today (or yesterday) I had my first post exam activity and is to watch movie, Step Up, the latest dance movie @ The Cathay with LLT! Hee...Hee.... I was late as my boss came in and look for me to discuss something at 5.55pm, 5 mins before knock off time and I went off like 15 mins after 6pm. However LLT was late as well. Haa.... We had to rush, get the tickets (luckily booked tickets alr, the show was fully booked!), get drinks and popcorn and sit down in time to get comfortable and enjoy the show.


The show is abt how a guy, who is great in free style dancing, to realise what he wants in his life and fights for it. In between, he falls in love with a talented ballet dances and became her dancing partner to prepare for her showcase. The message behind the movie is "Everyone deserves a chance to follow their dreams, but some people only get one shot." So make full use of that chance and do your best! There is no big names in the movie, but the acting from both leads are great so are their dancing! This movie would makes people want to pick up dancing or go dancing, including me! Haa..... So when is the next clubbing session? Haa..... Overall, the movie is 3.5 out of 5 stars, reason being too many sub plots but no time to go into details, if not it will be a great movie if it can go into more details between the 2 main leads.

So what is my dream? I need to think abt it and go and chase after my dream!

After watching the movie, brought LLT to Mr Bean Cafe. No, it is not the place that sells soya bean drink! Haa.... had their cheap set dinners, I had sirlion steak and LLT had mash & bangers. Food was good together with soup of the day (carrot soup), drink and ice cream. I always like the cafe as the food is good, service ok and the place is open 24/7. It is a cool place to chillout and tok. Haa....

Seem like now LLT is going to be busy over the next few days or weeks going through blind dates. Got 2 potential dates awaiting to get ur attention. Haa... Enjoy the dates ok! Haa.... LLT also helped me to plan my Sat program alr. Haa... Then Sun how huh? Need to spend some time and think abt it alr.

Monsoon season is here and the rain is here to stay for the next few months, so better take care of ur health.

Till then..... Take care

A relaxed Polarbear

(29 days and counting down... ....)

No comments: