Monday, November 06, 2006

LIVESTRONG - Be thankful everyday for everything

LIVESTRONG - Be thankful everyday for everything

I have been wearing the LIVESTRONG band for the past year and not because it is fashion thingy but there is a reason for it as I wanna to support the cause for cancer, esp one of my family member actually got a cancer scare a few years ago. It got me quite worried and start to appreciate everything and LIVE EVERYDAY TO THE FULLEST LIKE IT IS MY LAST DAY! That is my own Motto as well.

Although I complained abt the things ard me but I also not to take things for granted like my family, my frens, my life etc. I would always try to make everyone happy ard me, even when I am sad or unhappy, I would not want to them to be sad or unhappy as well. Therefore when other people is happy, I will be happy as well. Actually, I get happy easily jz when like my frens ask me to go out (it means they still remember me), playing with my dog, doing my fav things like swimming or scuba diving. YES! By doing all those things, I would be happy alr! Haa... I wanna to dive!

Talking abt being thankful, well I cannot complain much as I got my family, dog and frens, a job and many more. I am alr much more fortunate then a lot of ppl alr. So I am not going to complain alr. Eerhh.... I think I will cut down on my complaining la ok! Hee...Hee....

The weekend was crazy for me. Sorry if I am not being myself over the weekend. I cannot believe that I actually completed 2 assignments within a weekend and I only slept less than 6 hours over the weekend as I stayed up to 4 am to finish it. So to say my weekend was boring. Luckily I saved my weekend by asking asking my 2 of best frens to come out for dinner. Really thanks for taking time out to accompany me for dinner and jz tok cock with me. To me, it really jz relaxes me down. It had been really long since we come out for dinner as well! Must make it more often ok. Too bad that I did not manage to catch a movie this weekend though. Hmm....

My exams are coming soon. So stressed about it leh. Still got my project as well leh. I am going to ... ....

Now let talk abt my new work! Nothing much. Me no table and computer of my own but I got a project to do now and getting bz with it as well. Haa... The people in there are also friendly as well. Haa...

Ok I am going to stop here and going to work on my project.

Till then.... Take care....

A panda look-alike Polarbear *Yawn*

No comments: