Friday, August 04, 2006

A week of fun and joy with OSCAR

A week of fun and joy with OSCAR

So fast a week flew past already. Hmm... think abt it, again I had done nothing much again. Haa....Haa.....

Well nothing much happened at work but then a lot had been happening in my house, with a new additional member, OSCAR! He is really the darling of my family now. Me and my sis will try to rush home to see OSCAR. My sis will also call my mum every hour jz to check on OSCAR. Well for me, I will try to rush home early so that I can play with him. Haa....Haa....

He had improved a lot, he knows that his name is OSCAR and he is reacting to it. Haa....Haa.... Now we are teaching him where to poo and pee at the RIGHT place. Haa...Haa... Not to successful, but then sometimes he jz do it at the rite place. Well got to keep on teaching him until he knows where to poo and pee. Jz this morning, he pooed and he stepped all over his poo and got poo all over him. When my mum woke up saw the mess, she immediately called my sis and had to bath OSCAR again. This is his 4th bath this week alr leh. Haa....Haa....

Max had been to my hse a lot of times this week to play with OSCAR. Whenever he is here, OSCAR will follow him ard like a big brother bringing a small brother ard like that. Haa...Haa... Hope that they can become playmates and play togehter. Only thing is, dun make max so tired ok. He always end up panting. Haa....Haa.... Next got to intro Reef to OSCAR. Hope that Reef will not bully OSCAR then.

Joyce had spent a lot of $$ on OSCAR. Within the 1st few days, she alr bought a lot of things like new toy, pet milk, shampoo and many more. Now the list is ever growing as we wanna the best for OSCAR, and we still got a lot of thigs to buy loh.
So this week is all abt the dog and I think for the coming mths and years, it will be all abt the dog as well. Haa...Haa....

Ok.... Ok.... enough abt the dog. now back to my personal life.

This week nothing much happen, work the go home and back to work again. No one ask me out, less you (you should know who u r) Haa...Haa.... But then sometimes meet at CWP also good one ok. Hee...Hee.....

Dunno y all my frens are always the ones waiting for me to ask them out. If I dun ask them out, they will nvr ask me to go out one. Pls SOMEONE SAVE ME! I have not watch a MOIVE for a VERY LONG TIME ALR. Breaking my own record alr. Come to think of it, I set a new record of longest time not watching a moive alr. Sianz...........

Today receive a sms from my Long Lost Twin, yes you are LOST for the week! You say I bo xin did not jio u out. Pls loh, if u got xin, you can ask me out one loh. Dun think work OT, then cannot meet up for dinner loh. Sad leh. How? But it seems like you are not stressed over your work alr. Haa...Haa... (I am dreaming rite?) But dun worry, it will be over soon rite?

Weekend is coming, and I got a new activity to do over the next few days. Haa..Haa... not going to say it 1st, hope all goes well and I will not gena complain from anyone.Haa....Haa....

I jz found out a new cartoon coming out in NOV 06. It is called Happy Feet and got my FAV ANIMAL INSIDE (not the polarbear, another animal) as the MAIN LEAD. Can't wait for them moive to be shown in cinema! Pls keep a look out for the very cute trailer!

Ok Till then Take Care

No comments: